Building better sexual health can be complicated, but it isn't difficult. If you are a man who seeks to makes love as often as possible, the right supplements in the proper doses will make your odds of pleasuring your partner a lot more likely.
In a review of research done at the (Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center), the researchers found that the supplements used in conjunction with each other each ingredient seemed to be effective on its own, but none worked simultaneously. This conclusion was that if one herb works well two may cancel each other out when used together.
- Fenugreek: Best use: Intensifying sexual arousal and orgasms, reducing recovery time
- Ginseng: Best use: Bolster overall sexual health, including proper penile function, libido, performance, sperm quality
- DHEA: Best use: Enhancing sex drive, minimizing erectile dysfunction
- L-citrulline: Best use: Combat erectile dysfunction, boost sexual satisfaction
- Yohimbine: Best use: Minimize erectile dysfunction In two separate studies, 34-46 percent of men had a positive outcome.
- Maca: Best usage: Stronger sex drive, sperm function
- Vitamin E: Best use: Healthier sperm, fertility