Nature's Way Horsechestnut SE
Brand: Nature's Way
- HEALTHY LEG VEINS: Our Standardized Horse Chestnut has been carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards to support healthy leg veins.*
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: We're proud partners with The Non-GMO Project. In keeping with our mission to follow the best sourcing, manufacturing and testing practices, we're committed to providing only non-GMO products. Nature's Way Standardized Horse Chestnut is produced according to the best practices for GMO avoidance.
- AUTHENTIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED STANDARDIZED HORSE CHESTNUT: TRU-ID is an independent testing program that uses cutting-edge DNA biotechnology to ensure the authenticity of our herbal products, including our Standardized Horse Chestnut. With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Standardized Horse Chestnut featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Standardized Horse Chestnut is gluten free and vegetarian. It also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATIONS: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or water. Caution: Persons with allergies to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family (including ragweed) should use this product with caution. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Publisher: Nature's Way
Details: Nature's Way Standardized Horse Chestnut is guaranteed to have 20% Aescin per serving. It has been specially produced to support healthy leg veins and independently tested by TRU-ID to ensure the authenticity of the Standardized Horse Chestnut.