NOW Supplements, Neptune Krill Oil 500 mg, Phospholipid-Bound Omega-3, Cardiovascular Support*, 60 Softgels
Brand: Now Foods
- CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT*/SUPPORTS JOINT HEALTH*: Clinical studies have shown that Neptune Krill Oil (NKO) can help to support joint comfort, healthy blood lipid levels already within normal range, and may help to maintain healthy feminine balance.*
- 100% PURE NKO/PHOSPHOLIPID-BOUND OMEGA-3: The phospholipid-bound forms of EPA and DHA from krill oil have also demonstrated exceptionally high bioavailability.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Friend of the Sea (sustainably harvested), Non-GMO, GMP Quality Assured
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Publisher: Now Foods
Release Date: 19-03-2015
Details: NOW Neptune Krill Oil is a sustainably harvested krill oil supplement certified by Friend of the Sea. NKO is known for its unique fatty acid (FA) profile, which includes EPA and DHA, plus phospholipids. In addition, NKO naturally has astaxanthin, a powerful free radical scavenger and immune-supporting carotenoid.* Clinical studies have shown that NKO can help to support joint comfort, healthy blood lipid levels already within normal range, and may help to maintain healthy feminine balance.* The phospholipid-bound forms of EPA and DHA from krill oil have also demonstrated exceptionally high bioavailability.* Neptune Krill Oil is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals. NKO is a registered trademark of the Aker Group. US Patent No.: 8,278,351. Take 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily with food.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches
Item Condition: New
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text