Livamed - Brain Support Softgels with Omega-3 Fish Oil 60 Count
Brain Support Softgels with Omega-3 Fish Oil 60 Count
Aging may be unavoidable, but the side effects may be prevented or lessened through a healthy diet and lifestyle. Key nutrients have been extensively researched to facilitate the aging process. Since memory seems to decline first in most people, our formula contains ginkgo biloba and rosemary which are known to help promote healthy circulation to the brain. We also added B-vitamins to help support homocysteine levels already within a normal range. Phosphatidylserine and phosphatidylcholine both maintain the cell membrane surrounding brain cells, thereby helping to ensure proper cell signaling between neurons.Omega-3 fish oils used to thin the blood and improve circulation also may assist healthy brain function. DHA, a fatty acid derived from omega-3 fish oil, is rapidly taken up by brain cells.
- Contains vitamin B6, B12, folate, vitamin E, and inositol for maintaining brain cell health
- Molecularly distilled fish oil with high amount of DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid preferred by the brain cells
- Uses only standardized herbal extracts
- Suggested use: Take 2 softgels per day
- A must in Brain/Memory, Senior Health sections
- Great for those wanting a convenient combination product with nutrients related to promoting brain health
- Significant amount of science behind the formulation
- Fast growing popularity, especially with the baby boomer generation
Supports brain health. Gluten free. We guarantee our supplements for potency and purity. Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, or crustacean shellfish. Mental function often declines during times of stress, fatigue, and as part of the normal aging process. Our Brain Support Softgels provide a valuable combination of nutrients studied to promote a clear mind, promoting healthy brain function. Vitamin E: Concentrations of this vitamin are lowest in the cerebellum. B Vitamins: This combination may help maintain healthy homocysteine levels, a compound associated with brain health. Fish Oils: Important in maintaining normal blood flow. DHA is taken up by brain cells more rapidly than other fatty acids and may help maintain normal brain function throughout life. Meets the strength specifications listed in the USP Dietary Supplement Chapter.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text