Annie Chuns Soup Bowl Vietnmse Pho 5.9 oz Pack of 6
Brand: Annie Chun's
- #1 selling brand of Asian specialty single-serve entrees [source: IRI total US - mulo, latest 52 weeks ending 10/6/2019]
- Vietnamese-style pho with delicious pre-cooked Hokkien noodles. A rich vegetable broth with scallions and shiitake mushrooms.
- Low fat, No saturated fat, no trans fat, no cholesterol
- Easy-to-make! Great for quick luch or dinner at home, office, or on-the-go.
- Contains (6) 5.9-Oz bowl; conveniently packaged in microwave-safe container; heated and ready to eat in just two minutes!
Publisher: Annie Chun's
Pho is the national soup of Vietnam. More than a hundred years old, this Vietnamese favorite has both Asian and French influences. Annie Chun's traditional Pho broth is a soothing combination of organic beef broth, aromatic herbs like cinnamon, star anise, and peppercorns, and charred onion and ginger. The flavorful broth is chockfull of fresh cooked Chinese-style hokkien noodles, making it a satisfying lunch or mid-day snack. This classic 'comfort' soup - which usually takes several hours to prepare - is ready in just two minutes. To make a more substantial meal, top with thinly sliced beef or mix in steamed chopped vegetables.
About Annie Chun's
DELICIOUS, EASY-TO-PREPARE, ASIAN-INSPIRED DISHES THAT YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT. ??that??s our promise, and we don??t take it lightly. It??s what drives us each day to make our foods easier to enjoy and better for you, without sacrificing the vibrant aromas, flavors and textures that we all love.