- Protective: Made for hair exposed to chlorine & salt water; great for blond/gray hair
- Balancing Hydration: Smoothes & hydrates with jojoba oil & quinoa to prevent brittleness & fading
- Strengthening: Helps fortify weak areas & protect hair from breakage
- Aubrey Quality: Vegetarian w/ 75% Organic Ingredients; Paraben, Phthalate, Gluten & Cruelty Free
- Customers Say: Results are amazing! My hair is no longer dry... it got its shine and bounce back!
Publisher: Aubrey Organics
”My go-to swim shampoo… It keeps my lovely silver hair silver, and it's organic; none of the chemistry-set-gone-wild ingredients of other swim shampoos. Good enough for me!”
Formulated for hair regularly exposed to the elements, Aubrey Swimmer’s Conditioner smoothes away tangles and helps balance the hair to prevent brittleness and fading. Organic jojoba oil and quinoa protein protect and deep-condition to help reverse the drying effects of chlorine and salt water. Milk protein and mineral-rich Horsetail & Coltsfoot help strengthen weak, damaged areas to protect against breakage, leaving your hair full, shiny, and easy to style.
Ideal for swimmers and other athletes, or for anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors, this hair-nourishing formula is also excellent for blond or gray hair prone to discoloration. You’ll love the tantalizing Almond/Apricot scent sourced from essential oils!
We believe that health supplements and beauty products should be made in a healthy way, period. That’s why our Swimmer’s Conditioner is made with 75% organic ingredients, and is vegetarian, gluten-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free and cruelty-free. We spare no expense when it comes to the purity of our products, and Aubrey’s Swimmer’s Conditioner is no exception.
In 1967, when Aubrey Hampton began mixing products in his own kitchen, he never imagined his plant-based formulas would one day be sold all over the world. Over fifty years later, we carry on this important legacy with hair, skin and body care products made from nature's most prized ingredients.
Join the legacy and order your Aubrey Organics Swimmer’s Conditioner today!