Aura Cacia 100% Pure Clary Sage Essential Oil | Certified Organic, GC/MS Tested for Purity | 7.4 ml (0.25 fl. oz.) | Salvia sclarea
Brand: Aura Cacia
- UPLIFTING AND EUPHORIC - Clary sage (Salvia sclarea) essential oil is known for its balancing, uplifting, euphoric capacities and gentle nature. It is used for a wide variety of applications, from body and massage oils to room diffusions. It’s uplifting but not overly invigorating, making it ideal for relaxing and resetting.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING - Clary sage is a biennial, meaning it grows, flowers and dies in two years. It’s easy to cultivate, however, and produces a large volume of herb material each year. Aura Cacia Organic Clary Sage Essential Oil comes from France.
- ORGANIC OIL - Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 10-02-2015
Details: Note: Usage should be guided by a healthcare practitioner for children under the age of 3. Product Features: The strength of the clary sage aroma generally tends to limit its usage as the dominant oil in a blend. But it’s simply a matter of preference; some people love the aroma and use it regularly as a stand-alone oil. Clary sage essential oil combines well with many essential oils, including lavender, vanilla, neroli, patchouli, sandalwood, rose, frankincense and clove bud. Clary sage essential oil is generally considered a middle note. Additional features: 100% Pure Essential Oil GC/MS Tested for Purity No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances Not Tested on Animals Certified Organic 0.25 ounces (7.4 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Mix 1 drop with 2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Organic Jojoba Oil in a roll-on bottle for an on-the-go roll-on. Recipe: Clary Sage Body Spray Ingredients: 6 drops Aura Cacia Organic Clary Sage Essential Oil 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil 2 fluid ounces water 2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Mist Bottle Directions: In bottle, combine oils and water. Replace lid, shake until well blended, then mist body. DIRECTIONS There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Body - 3 Home Care - 9 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 2.3 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text