Aura Cacia 100% Pure Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil | Certified Organic, GC/MS Tested for Purity | 7.4 ml (0.25 fl. oz.) | Eucalyptus globulus
Brand: Aura Cacia
- BRISK AROMA - Known for its strong clearing abilities, eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) is one of the most popular essential oils as it’s inexpensive, easy to use and very effective. Eucalyptus leaves have a naturally sweet aroma, but through proper distillation, the essential oil becomes brisk and camphoraceous.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING - Aura Cacia Eucalyptus Essential Oil typically comes from a village in the Yunnan mountain area of southern China. It was planted in China to reforest the area nearly 100 years ago. Distillers use the small pieces of wood on which the leaves are attached to supply the heat necessary to create the steam for distillation.
- ORGANIC OIL - Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 29-07-2013
Details: Note: Usage should be guided by a healthcare practitioner for children under the age of 3. Product Features: Eucalyptus essential oil is dominated by cineole, which gives it a fresh, herbaceous smell. The cineole content can be as high as 80%, so the oil can be quite strong. The aroma of eucalyptus can dominate a blend so it’s often used alone but it can combine well with frankincense, peppermint, and rosemary essential oils. Eucalyptus essential oil is often used in skin care oils, bath blends, home cleaning products, and both indoor and outdoor diffusions. Eucalyptus essential oil is generally considered a top note. Additional features: 100% Pure Essential Oil GC/MS Tested for Purity No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances Not Tested on Animals Certified Organic 0.25 ounces (7.4 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Mix 24 drops with 2 fluid ounces water in a mist bottle for a clarifying room spray. Recipe: Eucalyptus Body Rub Ingredients 24 drops Aura Cacia Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil 24 drops Aura Cacia Organic Spike Lavender Essential Oil 4 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil 4 oz Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar Directions In a wide mouth jar, combine oils. Stir until well blended, then massage onto skin. DIRECTIONS There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Body - 12 Home Care -18 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 2.3 x 0.9 x 0.8 inches