Aura Cacia 100% Pure Frankincense Essential Oil | Certified Organic, GC/MS Tested for Purity | 7.4 ml (0.25 fl. oz.) | Boswellia sacra
Brand: Aura Cacia
- DEEPLY BALSAMIC AND COMPLEX - Frankincense (Boswellia sacra) essential oil is regarded as a peaceful and connecting essential oil that is beneficial to the whole person — body, mind and spirit. It has long been associated with skin care and potent topical applications, spiritual rites and rituals, and seasonal usage.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING - Aura Cacia Frankincense Essential Oil is sustainably sourced from the Boswellia sacra tree in Somalia.
- ORGANIC OIL - Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 18-07-2017
Details: Product Features: In diffusion, it’s considered meditative and soothing. It is popular in winter diffusions and inhalations and has strong seasonal and holiday associations. Frankincense essential oil is highly viscous, and its color is yellow or greenish. Its aroma is deeply balsamic and resinous. Sweet lemon or green apple-like notes add complexity to the overall aroma profile of quality frankincense. Frankincense essential oil blends well with sandalwood, pine, geranium, lavender, neroli, bergamot, orange basil, cinnamon, camphor, vetiver, jasmine, myrrh, and rose. Modern usage finds frankincense essential oil valuable in many applications — from skin care, bath and massage blends, to targeted topical applications. It is also found in foot applications, chest balms, perfumes, soaps, lotions, and cosmetic applications. Frankincense is generally considered a base note. Additional features: 100% Pure Essential Oil GC/MS Tested for Purity No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances Not Tested on Animals Organic 0.25 ounces (7.4ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Combine 2 drops with 1 tsp Jojoba Oil and massage into temples. Recipe: Frankincense Oil Serum Ingredients 24 drops Frankincense Essential Oil 2 fl oz Jojoba Oil 2-oz amber glass mist bottle Directions In amber bottle, combine oils. Use as a serum. DIRECTIONS There are many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion or liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Face - 6 Body - 12 Home Care - 18 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.0 x 0.6 inches