Aura Cacia 100% Pure French Lavender Essential Oil | Certified Organic, GC/MS Tested for Purity | 7.4 ml (0.25 fl. oz.) | Lavandula angustifolia
Brand: Aura Cacia
- SWEET, FLORAL AROMA - French Lavender(Lavandula angustifolia) has a sweet, floral aroma with balsamic undertones. Lavender is the most popular essential oil and is widely recognized for its aroma and many uses.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING - Aura Cacia Organic French Lavender is grown and distilled in France.
- ORGANIC OIL - Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 25-11-2019
Details: Product Features: Lavender essential oil is dominated by middle notes, mainly linalool and linalyl acetate. It smells both floral and herbaceous, since the oil comes from the flower, leaves, and stems of new growth. Lavender is well known for its calming and relaxing effects. It can be applied topically or diffused in the air. It is commonly used in pillow sprays, personal care products, and bath blends. On the skin, lavender is soothing and cleansing. Because it's so mild, its in many products for facial care and DIY recipes. Lavender's cleansing properties are also effective in home care. It can be used in laundry, as well as to clean the home, especially light-colored surfaces, like white tile, granite, and marble. Lavender blends well with many oils, including rose, neroli, rosemary, patchouli, citrus, and chamomiles. Additional features: 100% Pure Essential Oil GC/MS Tested for Purity No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances Not Tested on Animals Organic 0.25 ounces (7.4ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Place 3 drops on a tissue and insert into pillow case. Recipe: Lavender Mist Ingredients 24 drops French Lavender 1 tsp Fractionated Coconut Oil 2 fl oz water 2-oz Mist Bottle Directions: Add water and oils to mist bottle. Replace cap and shake vigorously. To use, shake and mist exposed skin. DIRECTIONS There are many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion or liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Face - 6 Body - 12 Home Care -18 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches