Aura Cacia 100% Pure Geranium Essential Oil | Certified Organic, GC/MS Tested for Purity | 7.4 ml (0.25 fl. oz.) | Pelargonium graveolens
Brand: Aura Cacia
- FRESH, GREEN, AND FLORAL AROMA - Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil is versatile, practical and effective in a wide variety of applications — from cleaners and detergents, to lotions and body care products, to outdoor patio sprays. It is often compared to rose essential oil in its usage but its aroma is distinctly geranium — fresh, green and floral. The oil is also used in perfumery. Compared to other oils, it is relatively new, having only been used since the mid-19th century.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING - Aura Cacia Organic Geranium Essential Oil comes from Egypt. It is obtained by steam distillation of the leaves and flowering branches.
- ORGANIC OIL - Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 10-02-2015
Details: Note: Usage should be guided by a healthcare practitioner for children under the age of 3. Product Features: Geranium essential oil is soft, warm and floral. It blends well with many other essential oils including lavender, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, jasmine, juniper, bergamot, neroli, clove, cinnamon and ylang ylang. Geranium essential oil is considered a middle note. Additional features: 100% Pure Essential Oil GC/MS Tested for Purity No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances Not Tested on Animals Certified Organic 0.25 ounces (7.4 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Blend 12 drops with 1 fluid ounce Aura Cacia Organic Macadamia Oil for a body oil. Recipe: Geranium Mist Ingredients 24 drops Aura Cacia Organic Geranium Essential Oil 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil 2 fluid ounces water 2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Mist Bottle Directions: In bottle, combine oils and water. Shake until well blended then mist airspace, avoiding face. DIRECTIONS There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Body - 12 Home Care -18 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.3 x 0.9 inches