Aura Cacia 100% Pure Myrrh Essential Oil | Certified Organic, GC/MS Tested for Purity | 7.4 ml (0.25 fl. oz.) | Commiphora myrrha
Brand: Aura Cacia
- UNIQUE RICH, EARTHY AROMA - Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) essential oil has an earthy aroma and is known to support disconnection from mentally exhausting tasks, and for its ability to fill the air and linger for a long time.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING - Aura Cacia Organic Myrrh Essential Oil is a single essential oil extracted from the gum resin of the tree found in Somaliland. Myrrh has one of the longest histories of use of any plant. It was traded over 6,000 years ago. The ancient Babylonians used it during religious ceremonies along with frankincense.
- ORGANIC OIL - Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 25-11-2019
Details: Note: Usage should be guided by a healthcare practitioner for children under the age of 3. Product Features: Myrrh essential oil, with its earthy and slightly bitter aroma, can be used as an aromatic fixative in essential oil blending. It blends well with peppermint, clove, spearmint, thyme, tea tree, sandalwood and Lavender tea tree essential oils. Myrrh is generally considered a base note. Additional features: 100% Pure Essential Oil GC/MS Tested for Purity No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances Not Tested on Animals Certified Organic 0.25 ounces (7.4 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Diffuse 18 drops to create a balancing atmosphere. Recipe: Myrrh Massage Oil Ingredients: 24 drops Aura Cacia Organic Myrrh Essential Oil 4 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Organic Sweet Almond Oil 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle Directions: In bottle, combine oils. Replace lid, shake until well blended, then massage into skin. DIRECTIONS There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Face - 6 Body - 12 Home Care - 18 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 1.7 x 1.0 inches