Aura Cacia 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil | Certified Organic, GC/MS Tested for Purity | 7.4 ml (0.25 fl. oz.) | Melaleuca alternifolia
Brand: Aura Cacia
- WARM NUTMEG-LIKE AROMA - Revered as an aroma that has purification power, tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) is one of the most prominent essential oils used in cleansing applications. From counter sprays to toilet cleaners, tea tree essential oil is a must-have in the home. In aromatherapy, tea tree essential oil is employed for its physical nature, rather than its aesthetic qualities. However, many appreciate its underlying warm, nutmeg-like aroma.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING - Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil is native to Australia and New Zealand. It has evolved through careful cultivation to maximize its many benefits, resulting in an essential oil that is highly effective and easy to use.
- ORGANIC OIL - Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 10-02-2016
Details: Product Features: - The key to tea tree essential oil’s effectiveness is the ratio of two constituents: cineole and terpinen. Although these constituents are historically used in deep cleaning applications, cineole can be a powerful skin irritant. Therefore, tea tree oils with low cineole and high terpinen contents are preferred. - Clary sage, geranium, and marjoram essential oils sweeten tea tree’s aroma, and spice oils like nutmeg and cinnamon increase its warm, woody notes. - In addition to home care products, tea tree essential oil is also used in a variety of body care products such as salves, balms, purifying and detoxifying masks, and skin-protecting oils, gels and sprays. It’s also used in scalp and hair recipes. - Tea tree essential oil is generally considered a middle note. Additional Features: - 100% Pure Essential Oil - GC/MS Tested for Purity - No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances - Not Tested on Animals - Certified Organic - 0.25 ounces (7.4 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Combine 24 drops with 2 fluid ounces water in a spray bottle for a simple room spray. Recipe: Tea Tree Hand Gel Ingredients - 24 drops Aura Cacia Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil - 2 fluid ounces aloe vera gel - 2-ounce amber glass bottle Directions In bottle, combine essential oil and aloe vera gel. Rub generously into hands. There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Body - 12 Home Care -18 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 2.3 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches