Aura Cacia Discover Essential Oils Kit | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 4 Bottles 7.4ml (0.25 fl. oz.)
Brand: Aura Cacia
- ESSENTIAL OIL STARTER KIT - Discovering the four most popular and versatile essential oils is now easier than ever.
- VERSATILE AND AROMATIC - Aura Cacia Discover Essential Oils Kit includes Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil, Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil, Aura Cacia Eucalyptus Essential Oil and Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil. Each kit also includes a learning guide with quick tips, recipes, dilution rates and safety guidelines.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Aura Cacia essential oils are not tested on animals, and contain no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia essential oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 25-05-2016
Details: Product Features: - Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most popular essential oil and has many uses. It is generally considered one of the safest oils to use for adults and children. - Peppermint (Mentha piperita) essential oil is well known for its cooling, refreshing, and energizing properties and is used in massage oils and air fresheners. - Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) essential oil has a fresh, herbaceous aroma and is known for its cleansing, exhilarating effects and is a common ingredient in home care products. - Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil is popular for its cleansing and purification power, and is used in many home care products as well as body, facial and hair care products. Additional Features: - Lavender has a perfectly balanced floral-herbaceous aroma and provides an unmatched array of attributes: relaxing, refreshing and cleansing. - Peppermint has a very potent, fresh, minty-menthol aroma that produces a cooling sensation and refreshing atmosphere. - Eucalyptus has a fresh, penetrating aroma and is a common ingredient in salves. - Tea tree has an intense, spicy-medicinal aroma with cleansing and protecting benefits. SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip for lavender: Mix 3 drops lavender with 1 tsp skin care oil for a calming scalp massage and hair serum. Quick Tip for peppermint: Inhale before a workout to promote an energizing mood. Quick Tip for eucalyptus: Mix 6 drops eucalyptus with 1 tbsp coconut oil for a chest salve. Quick Tip for tea tree: Dispense a few drops of tea tree into garbage disposal between uses. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion or liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Face - 6 Body - 12 Home Care - 18 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.3 x 1.0 inches