Aura Cacia Grapeseed Skin Care Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 118ml (4 fl. oz.)
Brand: Aura Cacia
- GRAPESEED OIL - Grapeseed oil (Vitis vinifera) is the ideal lightweight carrier for oily skin but is highly compatible for many skin types.
- VERSATILE AND AROMATIC - Grapeseed is a natural choice for those concerned with nut allergies. It also makes an effective natural alternative to petroleum-derived mineral oil.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils and skin care oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
- PURITY TESTING - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 20-01-2015
Details: Product Features: - Absorbability – Grapeseed oil is fairly stable and nearly odorless. It is notably high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. This contributes to its absorption and weight. - Nourishing – Grapeseed oil contains an excellent balance of skin-supporting compounds like oleic, palmitic, and stearic fatty acids. - Protecting – Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil is rich in vitamin E, which promotes moisture that protects the skin. - Penetrating – Grapeseed oil’s light and absorbent feel makes it an ideal choice for massage as it absorbs quickly. - Versatile – Grapeseed oil is lightweight and affordable – it can be used on its own or to dilute other fatty oils. - Sustainable – Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil comes from grapes that are thrown away during the wine making process. Additional Features: - 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients - No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances - Not tested on Animals - Paraben & Petroleum Free - Non-GMO - 4 ounces (118 ml) Ingredients: Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate). SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Combine 1 tablespoon with 3 drops of rose essential oil for a light facial oil. Recipe: Eucalyptus Vapor Rub Description: A penetrating vapor rub Ingredients: - 12 drops Aura Cacia Eucalyptus Essential Oil - 12 drops Aura Cacia Lavandin Essential Oil - 1 oz Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil - 1 oz Aura Cacia Jojoba Oil - 2-oz Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle with Writable Label Directions: Combine jojoba and grapeseed oils in glass bottle. Add essential oils, replace lid and shake gently until contents are well blended. Into the palm of one hand, dispense a small amount of the mixture and gently rub into targeted areas. Cover with warm towel or heating pad, if desired.
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.0 x 0.9 inches