Aura Cacia Lemongrass Essential Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 15ml (0.5 fl. oz.)
Brand: Aura Cacia
- LEMONGRASS OIL - Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) has an invigorating aroma that pairs well with many other essential oils.
- VERSATILE AND AROMATIC - Aura Cacia Lemongrass Essential Oil is native to East India. It is used in a variety of applications, including skin care and cleaning products.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Aura Cacia Lemongrass Essential Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
- PURITY TESTING - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Release Date: 01-02-2019
Details: Product Features - Citral, the primary constituent of lemongrass essential oils, provides a potent and refreshing aroma that is popular in household products like detergents and room sprays. - Aromatherapists value lemongrass for its ability to revitalize, inspire and invigorate. Lemongrass is a great essential oil for post-workout massage blends. - Lemongrass is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused. You can freshen the air in a room – and brighten the mood – with a few drops in a light bulb ring or by featuring the revitalizing oil in a diffusion recipe. - Lemongrass blends well with eucalyptus, geranium, juniper, lavender, bergamot, grapefruit, cypress, peppermint, basil, ginger, jasmine and neroli. - Lemongrass is generally regarded as a middle note oil. Additional Features - 100% Pure Essential Oil - GC/MS Tested for Purity - No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances - Not tested on Animals - Paraben & Petroleum Free - 0.5 ounces (15 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Diffuse 18 drops to create a revitalized airspace. Recipe: Lemongrass Room Spray Description: A freshening candle lamp room diffusion, featuring cleansing grapefruit and clarifying lemongrass. Ingredients: - 9 drops Aura Cacia Lemongrass Essential Oil - 9 drops Aura Cacia Grapefruit Essential Oil - 3 teaspoons water Directions: Add water and essential oils to the bowl of a candle lamp diffuser. Light the candle to diffuse. Extinguish flame and cool after about 30 minutes, before the water completely evaporates. Wash with soap and water to clean. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Face - 4 Body - 4 Home Care - 18 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.0 x 1.0 inches