Aura Cacia Neroli Oil in Jojoba Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 15ml (0.5 fl. oz.)
Brand: Aura Cacia
- NEROLI OIL - Aura Cacia Neroli Essential Oil (Citrus aurantium) comes from freshly picked flowers of the bitter orange tree, typically from Morocco and Tunisia where it’s distilled. Aura Cacia Neroli in Jojoba is a pre-diluted blend of Aura Cacia Neroli Essential Oil and Aura Cacia Jojoba oil – an affordable way to enjoy the essential qualities of this exotic, precious botanical right out of the bottle.
- SOOTHING AND AROMATIC - Exotic neroli essential oil is an ideal essential oil for perfume blends. Its lasting, sensual aroma has balancing properties especially effective for winding down at the end of the day.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Aura Cacia Neroli Oil in Jojoba Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils and skin care oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested. Massage tension points to calm, stabilize, and dispel negativity.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Release Date: 23-11-2019
Details: Product Features: - Neroli essential oil has an aroma that is regarded as relaxing and strengthening. Its fresh and comforting floral aroma inspires courage, quiet resolve, and happiness. Known as one of the finest floral essential oils, it is used widely in perfumery and aromatherapy. - In diffusions, neroli is soothing and uplifting, with a powerful floral aroma that scents any space. - Neroli is a supportive, balancing oil that’s great for nighttime use. It’s also excellent for skin care, and can be found in moisturizers and serums. - Neroli blends well with many other essential oils, including lavender, lavandin, clary sage, sandalwood, hyssop, bay, bergamot, lime, lemon, clove, cinnamon, geranium, ylang ylang, jasmine, coriander, chamomile, and rose. - Neroli essential oil is generally considered a top note, while its absolute is used as a base note. Additional Features: - GC/MS Tested for Purity - No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances - Not tested on Animals - Paraben & Petroleum Free - 0.5 ounces (15 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Massage tension points to calm, stabilize, and dispel negativity. Recipe: Bergamot, Neroli and Sandalwood Perfume Roll-on Description: Spicy-floral bergamot, neroli and sandalwood essential oils combine in this subtle, grounding perfume roll-on blend Ingredients: - 1 drop Aura Cacia Neroli Essential Oil in Jojoba oil - 1 drop Aura Cacia Sandalwood Essential Oil in Jojoba Oil - 1 drop Aura Cacia Bergamot Essential Oil - 2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Jojoba Oil - 0.31-oz. Aura Cacia Amber Glass Roll-on Bottle with Writable Label Directions: In bottle, combine oils. Replace lid and shake gently until contents are well blended. To use, roll onto pulse points. There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia.
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.0 x 0.9 inches