Aura Cacia Organic Castor Skin Care Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 118ml (4 fl. oz.)
Brand: Aura Cacia
- ORGANIC CASTOR OIL - Castor (Ricinus communis) oil is great for skin care, hair care and massage. It is commonly found in products like soaps and lotions.
- COLD-PRESSED AND NOURISHING - Aura Cacia Castor Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of the tropical castor plant. Castor oil’s concentration of fatty acids leaves the skin and hair feeling nourished.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Aura Cacia Organic Castor Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils and skin care oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
- PURITY TESTING - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 11-06-2014
Details: - Cleansing – Commonly used as a cleansing element in skin care routines. - Nourishing – Castor oil’s concentration of fatty acids leaves the skin and hair feeling nourished. - Applicability – Traditionally favored by naturopaths and herbalists, castor oil does well when paired with less viscous oils. It has a light, pale yellow appearance and no distinguishing aroma. With its low molecular weight, it is easily absorbed into the skin. Additional Features: - 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients - No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances - Not tested on Animals - Organic - Non-GMO - 4 ounces (118 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Combine with argan or jojoba oil for a soothing scalp massage oil. Recipe: Castor Oil Heat Pack Description: Featuring lavender, peppermint, and eucalyptus essential oils, this castor oil heat pack soothes the skin and muscles. Ingredients: - 1 drop Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil - 1 drop Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil - 1 drop Aura Cacia Eucalyptus Essential Oil - 1 tablespoon Aura Cacia Castor Oil Directions: Combine castor oil and essential oils in a small bowl. Drizzle mixture onto a washcloth. Fold a flannel and place on body part. Cover with a heating pad and let sit for about 30 minutes. Note: Before use, spot-test on an inconspicuous area to ensure the product does not irritate the skin. There are so many ways to use skin care oils. The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches