Aura Cacia Organic Cypress Essential Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 7.4ml (0.25 fl. oz.)
Brand: Aura Cacia
- CYPRESS OIL - Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) essential oil is calming and soothing. Known as a “Mediterranean oil” due to the origins of the Cypress tree, Aura Cacia Cypress Essential Oil is a balancer and contributes to a peaceful and refreshing home when diffused.
- REFRESHING AND AROMATIC - Aura Cacia Cypress Essential Oil typically comes from Spain and Morocco. The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the tree’s needles and twigs. Aromatically, cypress essential oil has a refreshing, spicy, juniper and pine needle-like aroma.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Aura Cacia Cypress Essential Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
- PURITY TESTING - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 10-02-2015
Details: Product Features: - Cypress blends well with many other essential oils including Texas cedarwood, cardamom, wild chamomile, bergamot, clary sage, pine, juniper, lavender, orange, lemon, Mandarin and sandalwood. - Cypress encourages rejuvenation, relaxation and peace, making it great for massage applications. In aromatherapy, practitioners diffuse cypress to remind us of the vitality found in nature. It is also perceived to be soothing during unstable times. - It makes a wonderful addition to vaporizers and diffusers, chest rubs and natural deodorant blends. - Cypress essential oil is considered a middle note oil. Additional Features: - 100% Pure Essential Oil - GC/MS Tested for Purity - No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances - Not tested on Animals - Paraben & Petroleum Free - Organic - 0.25 ounces (7.4 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Add 5 drops to washcloth and place on shower floor for an encouraging start to the day. Recipe: Cypress Lavender Liquid Soap Ingredients: - 28 drops Aura Cacia Cypress Essential Oil - 16 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil - 4 drops Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil - 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle - 4 fluid ounces unscented liquid soap, Castile-type Directions: 1. In bottle, combine soap and essential oils. Replace lid and shake until well blended. 2. To use, apply 1 tablespoon to washcloth or wet sponge, work into a lather, and apply to body in shower or bath. Rinse with warm water. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Body - 12 Home Care - 18 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 2.3 x 0.9 x 0.8 inches