Aura Cacia Organic Tamanu Skin Care Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 30ml (1 fl. oz.)
Brand: Aura Cacia
- TAMANU OIL - Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) contains powerful antioxidant essential fatty acids and promotes skin vibrancy.
- VERSATILE AND AROMATIC - Aura Cacia Organic Tamanu Oil is sustainably sourced from the nut of the tropical tamanu tree in Vietnam. Tamanu oil is emerald green, slightly viscous and has a strong, sweet, nutty aroma. It continues to grow in popularity as a result of its use in skin care and hair care recipes and products.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Aura Cacia Organic Tamanu Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils and skin care oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
- PURITY TESTING - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 08-04-2019
Details: Product Features: - Absorbent – Tamanu oil is thick but tends to absorb well without leaving a heavy feeling on the skin. - Earthy – Tamanu oil is emerald green, slightly viscous and has a strong, sweet, nutty aroma. - Cleansing – Tamanu is known for its cleansing and emollient actions. It continues to grow in popularity as a result of its use in skin care and hair care recipes and products. - Versatile – Tamanu oil makes a great standalone product for spot treatments and in simple blends for problematic skin issues. - Balanced – The oil is fairly balanced, containing 40% oleic acid, 30% linoleic acid, 15% palmitic acid and 13% stearic acid. It also boasts three rare constituents: calophyllic acid, calophylloide, and lactone, which lend to its unique attributes, contributing effectively to natural deodorants, foot balms, and DIY conditioning treatments for hair. Additional Features: - 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients - No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances - Not tested on Animals - Organic - Non-GMO - 1 ounce (30 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Use for spot application on skin. Recipe: Tamanu Aftershave Gel Description: A refreshing aftershave gel made with tamanu oil, aloe vera gel and essential oils. Ingredients: - 3 drops Aura Cacia Patchouli Essential Oil - 3 drops Aura Cacia Roman Chamomile Essential Oil - 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil - 1 ounce Aura Cacia Tamanu Oil Directions: In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until well mixed. To use, dispense 1/2 teaspoon mixture into palm of hand, rub hands together, and smooth over shaved area. There are so many ways to use skin care oils. The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 1.8 x 1.0 inches