Auromere Ayurvedic Bar Soap, Tulsi Neem - Eco Friendly, Handmade, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Natural, Non GMO (2.75 oz)
- TULSI NEEM SOAP: For dry to normal skin and Vata-Pitta type constitutions
- HANDMADE SOAP: with wildcrafted herbs in a rich and creamy coconut oil base
- AYURVEDIC SOAP: With Neem and other Ayurvedic herbs that are known to be great for skin care!
- ECO FRIENDLY SOAP: Vegan, Cruelty free, Non GMO
- PURE SOAP: natural, free of artificial fragrances, preservatives, dyes and bleaches
Release Date: 19-04-2016
Authentic Hand-Crafted Ayurvedic Soap.
Dry - Normal Skin Types
- Moisturizing for dry or sensitive skin
- Fresh herbal Tulsi scent
Ayurvedic Formula Restores Skin Equilibrium
Auromere's Tulsi-Neem moisturizing formula combines the excellent toning, soothing and purifying properties of Neem oil, a natural emollient and skin restorative, with 16 other highly recommended Ayurvedic herbal extracts and oils used for centuries by Ayurvedic specialists for optimum care, nourishment and preservation of the skin. Tulsi is known as the holy basil plant of India. Besides it qualities of sanctity and auspiciousness, Tulsi has been used since ancient times to purify the complexion and protect the skin from environmental damage. The cold-pressed coconut oil base provides a rich, creamy lather that conditions while it cleanses, leaving the skin soft, fresh and moisturized.
Contains no chemicals, colored dyes or harsh detergents.
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Ingredients
- 100% Biodegradable
- Printed On Recycled Paper
We list all our ingredients!
Package Dimensions: 3.1 x 2.0 x 1.2 inches