Bahlsen Deloba Red Currant - Buttery Puff Pastry with Red Currant Filling
Vendor : Bahlsen
Product Type : Grocery
- Deloba Red Currant Cookie - Light and delicate puff pastry with a bright dollop of red currant jam, circled with a light dusting of sugar. You'll love our delectable combination of flaky outside and gooey filling inside!
- Experience Bliss - The lighter the cookie the better. The golden standard of flaky and delicate biscuits, with a pop of color in the center. Fall in love with buttery goodness, jam packed with flavor and a touch of sweetness.
- Baked With Love - You can trust that each cookie has been baked to perfection with the finest quality raw materials. We use UTZ-certified cocoa beans; Cage-free and KAT-certified eggs; 100% sustainably produced palm oil.
- Tradition Of Quality - The sweet pleasure of biscuits has been associated with the Bahlsen name for over 125 years. Our passion is baked into each batch, and the result is unmistakable taste and consistent high quality.
- Enjoy A Sophisticated Indulgence - Treat yourself to these European cookies with your morning coffee, or with a glass of wine. You will forget about sweets like Linden's, BelVita, Royal Dansk Danish, Danisa, Pepperidge Farms, Unna Bakery, Archway, Walkers.
Details: For generations – more than 125 years Now – the sweet pleasure of Biscuits has been associated with the Bahlsen name. The unmistakable taste, the consistently high quality and trust in the product have made Bahlsen what it is today: a successful and modern family company.
although originating in Germany, Bahlsen Leibniz treats quickly won over Americans with their unmatched deliciousness and buttery taste. At the 1893 World Exhibition in Chicago, Bahlsen received the gold Medal for it's "Leibniz cakes". The official reason stated by the jury: "several competitors imitate the Leibniz cakes in one or another way; but only Bahlsen captures the fine taste of butter."