Bahlsen Wafer Roll Drk Choc 3.5 oz Pack of 12
- WAFFELETTEN DARK COOKIES - A crunchy wafer first rolled into fine crisp layers, and then dipped halfway into rich European dark chocolate. Crisp cookie covered in creamy chocolate is a delightful treat! Made in Germany
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - For best quality and freshness, buy directly from Bahlsen by choosing 'Sold by Bahlsen North America and fulfilled by Amazon' before adding to your cart. The Bahlsen family tradition of unmistakable taste and consistent high quality has been going strong for over 125 years.
- EXPERIENCE BLISS - Rich, but not heavy--a delicate treat--a delicious pairing of cookie and chocolate. Well-balanced flavor with the perfect amount of sweetness makes it difficult to stop devouring!
- BAKED WITH LOVE - You can trust that each cookie has been baked to perfection with the finest quality raw materials. We use UTZ-certified cocoa beans; Cage-free and KAT-certified eggs; 100% sustainably produced palm oil.
- ENJOY A SOPHISTICATED INDULGENCE - Treat yourself during your morning coffee, satisfy your afternoon sweet tooth, or pair with a glass of wine for dessert. These rich European chocolate wafer cookies will have you forgetting about garden-variety shortbread like Stroopwafels, Knoppers, Royal Dansk, Pirouline
Release Date: 06-04-2006
Details: Bahlsen has been baking these high quality cookies for more than 125 years. Bahlsen exclusively uses sustainably-produced palm oil for the manufacture of their products. As a member of the forum for sustainable palm oil RSPO Bahlsen advocates moving towards more ecological and social sustainability! There are also no added preservatives, colors, or hardened fats. Bahlsen bakes their cookies with love and carefully selected ingredients of the highest quality.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 7.8 x 7.5 inches
Item Condition: New
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text