Boiron Calendula, 2.5 Ounce, Topical First Aid Cream for Cuts, Scrapes, Chafing, and Sunburn
- Naturally heal skin irritations with Calendula Cream. It helps promote the healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn. The moisturizing texture of Calendula Cream makes it ideal for use on dry or chafed skin. Try it as a night cream or after exfoliation or cleansing treatments.
- The flowers of the Calendula officinalis plant, also known as the Garden marigold, have been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations.
- As the active ingredient in Boiron Calendula Cream, Calendula soothes and promotes healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn. It’s a must-have for your family’s first aid kit.
- Calendula Cream has no artificial colors or perfumes and is available in a 2.5 tube. Boiron Calendula is also available as a gel, lotion or ointment.
- Calendula Cream is paraben-free and works naturally with your body.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 10-02-2015
Details: Calendula cream is a non greasy cream quickly absorbed by the skin. Calendula officinalis is the marigold of europe a flower which has been known for centuries as a natural healing and soothing substance when applied locally.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 2.6 x 1.4 inches