- Now parents can help soothe even the smallest cold sufferers at the first sign of their symptoms with Coldcalm Liquid Doses. Coldcalm Liquid doses temporarily relieve sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestions for children 6 months of age and older.
- Before their first birthday, most babies will catch seven colds or more if they attend a child care center. Boiron's Cold Calm Liquid Doses are safe and effective for children six months and up. Cold Calm Liquid Doses are a soothing balm for your child.
- Coldcalm's sterile single-use doses eliminate the need for preservatives & help prevent contamination. They contain no alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweetners. Boiron cough, cold & flu medicines cause no drowsiness or sleeplessness.
- Children 6 months+: Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Administer one liquid unit-dose at the onset of symptoms, 3 to 6 times a day. Reduce with improvement. Keep the remaining unit-doses in the aluminum pouch
- Active ingredients: allium cepa 3C HPUS, apis mellifica 15C HPUS, eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS, gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS, kali bichromicum 6C HPUS, nux vomica 3C HPUS, phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS, pulsatilla 6C HPUS. Also contains: Purified water.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 10-04-2017
Details: Boiron Coldcalm Baby, 30 Doses. Baby Cold Relief Drops for Sneezing, Runny Nose, and Nasal Congestion, Non-drowsy, Sterile Single-use Liquid Oral Doses with Natural Active Ingredient
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.6 x 2.2 inches