Doctor's Best MSM with OptiMSM, Joint Support, Immune System, Antioxidant and Protein-Building Role, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 1000 mg, 180 Caps (DRB-00064)
Brand: Doctor's Best
- DOCTOR’S BEST MSM FEATURES OPTIMSM: with OptiMSM a high quality purified MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) backed by numerous clinical studies for safety and efficacy. MSM is a natural sulfur compound that helps support the formation of healthy connective tissues. It also helps support overall joint mobility, and a normal range of motion.
- BENEFITS TO JOINTS: MSM is a natural sulfur that helps form the antioxidants N-acetylcysteine and glutathione and serves as a key structural nutrient in healthy joints. Improves joint function and helps protect cartilage, mobility, reduces joint pain, increases range of motion.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: MSM provides support for immune function, and for the body’s antioxidant and overall protective capacities resulting in a stronger immune response.
- NATURE’S BEAUTY MINERAL: MSM provides sulfur and is often called “nature’s beauty mineral”. Sulfur restores collagen production that supports healthy skin and is a building block of keratin, an essential protein for improving skin, hair and nails.
- CLINICAL STUDIES: Sulfur continues to be an important dietary nutrient to support healthy aging. With its regulation of glutathione and other ways in the body, MSM can help support healthy skin, joint mobility, cartilage, and the antioxidant response.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 02-07-2010
Details: Best MSM supplies highly purified MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), a compound notable for its methyl groups (required for numerous metabolic functions) and the conditionally essential mineral sulfur, which is a crucial component of powerful antioxidants such as N-acetylcysteine and glutathione. Although MSM occurs naturally in some foods and in the human body at low concentrations, a significant amount of MSM is lost during the heating and processing of foods.
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.1 x 2.9 inches
Languages: German, English