Giovanni Invigorating Tea Tree Conditioner - Triple Treat Cleansing, Moisturizing, and Refreshing Formula, 8.5 Ounce (Pack of 1)
Color: Tea Tree Triple Treat (Tea Tree Botanicals)
- NOURISHING MOISTURIZER: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner increases scalp circulation, leaving dry or damaged hair feeling refreshed and renewed with every use.
- COLOR SAFE SCALP CARE: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner successfully alleviates dry, flaking scalps by using an organic Tea Tree botanical Formula, infused with peppermint extract, making this conditioner a great product for those who need help with dandruff control.
- ORGANIC OILS: The aloe vera lavender, rosemary, and other botanical oils used in Giovannis’ Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner to effectively restore strength and luster while conditioning, calming, and detangling hair for easy comb-out and styling.
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY & CRUELTY-FREE: Giovanni Products use a number of organic ingredients and are Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty free, meaning that Giovanni Products are never tested on animals and their biodegradable Formula, comes in sophisticated recyclable packaging.
- NO PARABENS & SULFATE-FREE: Giovanni products do not contain any parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate or other harsh chemicals that are typically found in hair products, leaving you with strong, beautiful hair.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 01-01-1999
Details: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner increases scalp circulation, leaving your hair feeling refreshed and renewed with every use. Giovanni was the first full-range, salon-inspired hair-care brand in natural product stores, and today is the #1 selling Hair Care line in the United States Natural Products Industry. But before there was a brand, there was a pioneer. Arthur Guidotti had a vision and a love for all things hair. He began developing his passion as a hairstylist in Hollywood and Beverly Hills. He worked for a time with hairstylist icon Gene Shacove and was good friends with “the father of hair color,” Al Lapin. By the 1960s, Arthur was maturing his talents and decided to open his own salon, called On Sunset. The salon was a bustling site, on the famous Sunset Strip, and a hit with many Hollywood celebrities, including Lucille Ball. Since 1979 the Giovanni Rule of Balance has been our commitment to make each product as pure and as natural as possible without sacrificing exceptional product performance. Giovanni is committed to creating only the highest-performance formulations, wrapped in aesthetically beautiful packaging and marketed with extraordinary visuals and graphics.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 2.3 x 0.8 inches