Hyalogic Hylamist - Dry Nose 1.5 fl oz
- NATURAL DRY NOSE RELIEF - Unique nasal spray will gently clean and moisturize the sinuses. Made with Hyaluronic Acid, the most water loving molecule known to man making it one of the best moisturizers for the skin, eyes, nose and rest of the body.
- HYALURONIC ACID can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making it one of the best known moisturizers.
- NON-HABIT FORMING CLEAN FORMULA - easy to use non habit forming formula that is made with clean natural ingredients. Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly, No Harmful Preservatives and Animal Cruelty Free.
- DUAL ACTION INGREDIENTS - Soothe and moisturize dry, stuffy noses with natural HylaMist. Enriched with super-moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid and Grapefruit Seed Extract.
- LEADING THE WAY with HA - For 20 years, Hyalogic has been a leading researcher on the functional benefits of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) for benefiting the human body with over 50 products being sold in the natural products marketplace retailing at over 2000 locations.
Details: Soothe and moisturize dry noses with HylaMist, enriched with super-moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid and Grapefruit Seed Extract. Key features Elite formula that helps moisturize nasal passageways. Easy to use nasal tip dispenser Directions Hold head upright and squeeze twice in each nostril. Use as often as needed. Take care not to aspirate nasal contents back into bottle. If spray tip touches nose, rinse wth hot water before replacing cap. Ingredients Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Grapefruit Seed Extract. FAQs When would a person want to use HylaMist? If you are exposed to dry air often, such as airplane travel, live in an arid or cold climate, or work in an office with recycled air, the Hyaluronic Acid in HylaMist can help restore vital moisture to the nose. The moisturizing effects of HylaMist also aid in clearing congested nasal passages and sinuses. What is grapefuit seed extract? Grapefruit seed extract has antioxidant properties. The pulp and seed extract that is found in grapefruit contain flavonoids, vitamin C, tocopherols, citric acid, limonoids, sterols, and minerals. Because HylaMist contains "acid," will it burn my nose? Hyaluronic Acid is often called an acid and this is a minomer. Hyaluronic Acid as a sodium salt (sodium hyaluronate) will have a neutral pH measurement, not an acidic one. How often can I use HylaMist? The recommended use is once in the morning and once at night. However, it can be used as often as needed to ensure comfortable breathing. Can I use HylaMist to replace my prescription nasal spray? HylaMist is and should not be a replacement for nasal sprays prescribed to you by a physician.
Binding: Health and Beauty