Hyaluronic Acid Facial Toners by Hyalogic
- SKIN- FRIENDLY ROSEWATER SPRAY: Enhance your skins hydration and observe a smooth complexion with Hyalogic rose water face toner. Made from naturally distilled rose petals infused with hyaluronic acid to soothe and hydrate skin. Perfect for prepping face and neck before applying moisturizer or makeup.
- SOOTHING & CALMING SKIN TONER: Known for its calming properties, rose water comes from distilled rose petals. Rose water also contains powerful antioxidants-natural vitamins A+C nourish the skin. Get dewy, naturally healthy skin every day with Hyalogic's soothing toner.
- DEEP HYDRATION: A lightweight toner for face enriched with hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant that adds intense moisturization, enhancing skin's ability to hold moisture. This rose water spray helps replenish, protects and supports your skin's natural balance. Paraben-free, vegan friendly and free from alcohol and synthetic filler, this calming toner refreshes tired skin while keeping it deeply moisturized.
- DAILY SKIN CARE PRODUCT: Use this rose water facial spray as part of your daily skin care regimen to achieve that silky smooth skin! Gentle enough for use in the morning and at night. Great for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin. Spritz on face and neck after cleansing or use as needed throughout the day. For added benefit, consider following up with Hyalogic HA Facial Cream or serums.
- DEVELOPED BY EXPERTS: Hyaloic has been a leader in the field of Hyaluronic Acid skincare for 20 years with over 50 products in the market today. The key players in Hyalogic's rose water toner spray are distilled rose water and Hyaluronic Acid (HA), both non-animal derived and vegan-friendly.
Details: Hyalogic’s Rose Water Facial Toner is made with steamed distilled rose water and Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate, soothe and leave you feeling fresh and awake. This toner is great for prepping your skin for a moisturizer, as an excellent makeup refresher or as a midday pick me up. Rose Water is created by distilling rose petals with steam. Rose water is fragrant, and it’s sometimes used as a mild natural fragrance as an alternative to chemical-filled perfumes. Rose water has been used for thousands of years and It has been used traditionally in both beauty products and food and drink products. It also comes with plenty of potential health benefits, including the skin by being high in Vitamins A and C which are known to rejuvenate the skin.