Vendor : Kuli Kuli Mo Bars
Product Type : Grocery
Brand: Kuli Kuli
- PURE ORGANIC MORINGA POWDER: One tablespoon of Kuli Kuli's Pure Moringa Vegetable Powder equals a full serving of leafy greens. Add to smoothies, oatmeal & yogurt, add it to sauces, soups, even baked goods to add extra vegetables & nutrition to your diet.
- NON-GMO, ORGANIC MORINGA: Kuli Kuli only sources the highest quality, sustainably grown, organic moringa. The green leaf of the moringa tree is a powerful superfood available from Kuli Kuli as a powder, tea, energy shot, smoothie mix & in snack bars.
- MORE NUTRITOUS THAN KALE: Moringa is a highly nutritious, leafy green superfood rich in antioxidants, calcium, iron, fiber, vitamins & plant protein. Moringa trees grow naturally in the tropics with edible leaves & are among the most nutritious plants.
- IMPROVING NUTRITION AND LIVES: Kuli Kuli's mission is to improve nutrition and livelihoods worldwide through moringa. We source high quality, hand picked moringa, focusing on plants grown by our partner women-led, sustainably focused farming cooperatives.
- KULI KULI QUALITY: Kuli Kuli offers the cleanest, most nutritious moringa. Compare Kuli Kuli products to other superfoods including wheatgrass, spirulina, matcha, maca, spinach, kale, turmeric, green probiotic powders, and other plant protein powders.
Publisher: Kuli Kuli Bar
Details: MEET MORINGA: The Super Green more nutritious than kale. Naturally rich in protein, iron and vitamins, moringa is one of the most nutritious plants on the planet. Moringa is often touted as the next plant-based superfood trend. It is a good source of iron, fiber, calcium, vitamins, and antioxidants, and provides a complete protein with all nine essential amino acids.. About the Brand - Kuli Kuli, a benefit corporation (B-Corp), is the leading moringa brand in the US and was founded by Lisa Curtis after she discovered the wonders of moringa during her time as a volunteer in the Peace Corps in Western Africa. As it turns out, moringa is one of the most nutritious plants on the planet, including kale. Kuli Kuli sources only the highest quality, most nutritious moringa The company is proud to partner with women-led farming cooperatives in the developing countries to provide economic opportunities, and has partnered with the Clinton Foundation to help with the reforestation of Haiti. Kuli Kuli has partnered with over 1,000 farmers across three countries -- Ghana, Haiti, and Nicaragua--and planted over 1 million moringa trees. In 2017, we provided more than $1.5M in income to women-led farming cooperatives, nonprofits, and family farms. Kuli Kuli’s products include Moringa Superfood Bars, Pure Organic Moringa Vegetable Powder, Organic Moringa Greens & Proteins Smoothie Mix, Energizing Moringa Herbal Tea, and Moringa Green Energy shots. Kuli Kuli’s moringa products make it easy for people to get their greens on the go while helping to plant moringa trees and support women farmers in the developing world.