Natural Factors - Calcium Citrate 350mg - Promotes Healthy Bones, 90 Count
- EVERYONE NEEDS A LITTLE CALCIUM: Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth and helps to reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, helps to build strong bones.
- BETTER ABSORPTION: Studies show that mineral citrates have superior absorption, especially when taken on an empty stomach.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own softgel encapsulation facility.
- THIRD-PARTY CERTIFIED: Independently tested for GMOs and over 700 contaminants using advanced technology such as mass spectrometry to ensure purity and potency
Publisher: Natural Factors
Details: Calcium citrate is very well absorbed, particularly if taken on an empty stomach and may be the preferred form of calcium, especially for those with low stomach acid. Studies show that mineral citrates have superior absorption, especially when taken on an empty stomach. Calcium is required for strong bones, teeth and supports healthy cardiac function. Calcium not only builds strong bones and teeth but maintains bone density and strength.
Binding: Health and Beauty