Natural Factors - Vitamin E Mixed (D-Alpha Tocopherol) 400 IU - Antioxidant Support for Cellular Integrity
Brand: Natural Factors
- AN EASY TO SWALLOW SOFT GEL: This supplement contains 400 IU (International Units) of pure vitamin E in the form of d-alpha tocopherol.
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cell membranes and prevents free radical damage to the body. It supports the cardiovascular system and general health.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own soft gel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
Publisher: Natural Factors
Details: 100% Natural source Vitamin E is a key nutrient for heart health, immune support and nerve and muscle function. This product contains additional tocopherols: beta, delta and gamma. As a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E is an essential ally against pollution, aging, toxins and other causes of free radical damage. This is a form which includes mixed tocopherols (alpha, beta, gamma and delta) which may contribute to a greater health effect than alpha tocopherol alone. Vitamin E's ability to protect cell membranes makes it valuable for people in polluted environments and those with active lifestyles, as physical exertion increases production of free radicals. Approximately 400 IU of vitamin E reduces exercise-induced free radical damage and helps with athletic performance. Experts agree that obtaining adequate vitamin E from the daily diet is difficult and therefore recommend daily supplementation. Men and women who supplement with at least 100 IU of vitamin E per day have a 37-41% drop in the risk of heart disease. CHAOS (Cambridge Heart Antioxidant Study) reported a 77% drop in nonfatal heart attacks when people were given 400-800 IU of vitamin E per day. Natural source vitamin E, designated by the prefix D, (D-alpha-tocopherol) is almost twice as bioavailable as synthetic vitamin E, designated by the prefix DL (DL-alpha-tocopherol). D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, an ester of alpha tocopherol, is a very stable form of vitamin E and is equally effective in humans.
Binding: Health and Beauty