Nature's Way - Primadophilus Opt Colon - 1 Each - 30 Vcap
Brand: Nature's Way
- Advanced daily care probiotic. Supports digestive balance, colon health, and immune health.*
- With 15 probiotic strains. Formulated with Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria cultures.
- Contains the doctor-preferred probiotic strain for regularity.**
- Plant-based prebiotics. Organic blue agave inulin, chicory root, and gum acacia fiber as a food source for good bacteria.
- Keep refrigerated for maximum potency. Capsules are resistant to the harmful effects of stomach acid to deliver live cultures to the proper area of the small intestine and colon where they’re needed most.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 10-08-2012
Details: "Advanced care for adults 50+ Formulated with researched probiotic strains HN001, NCFM, , HN019, Bi-07, and Bl-04, to help support colon, digestive, and immune health.* With plant-based prebiotics Contains organic blue agave inulin, chicory root, and gum acacia fiber as a food source for good bacteria. Targeted delivery Each capsule is resistant to the harmful effects of stomach acid and distributes live cultures to the proper area of the small intestine and colon, right where they're needed most. 90 billion live cultures guaranteed! Innovative bottle technology helps ensure this product will deliver 90 billion live probiotic cultures until the date of expiration.* Refrigeration required for maximum potency. BI-04 and Bi-07 are trademarks of DuPont. In the USA, NCFM is a trademark of the North Carolina Agriculture Foundation, Inc. NCFM, BI-04, and Bi-07 are used under license. "
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.2 x 2.0 inches