Nature's Way 5-HTP L-5-Hydroxytryptophan Vitamin B6 + Vitamin C + Griffonia Bean Extract 30 Count
Vendor : Nature's Way
Product Type : Vitamins & Supplements
Brand: Nature's Way
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is the precursor to serotonin, a mood and appetite regulating neurotransmitter produced within the body.
- It has been combined with Vitamin B6, an important cofactor in the conversion to serotonin.
- Nature's Way uses 5-HTP extracted from Griffonia simplicifolia beans.
- This product may cause drowsiness and should not be used while driving or operating heavy equipment.
- Do not take this product if you have or are taking medications for epilepsy, scleroderma or Parkinson's disease.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 06-01-2011
Details: 5-HTP (5-hydroxy L-tryptophan) is a naturally occurring metabolite of the amino acid tryptophan. 5-HTP is converted in the brain to serotonin, a neurotransmitter substance found at the junctions (synapses) between neurons. 5-HTP helps maintain mental and emotional well-being and promotes healthy sleep.
Package Dimensions: 3.1 x 1.7 x 1.5 inches