Nature's Way Feverfew; 380 mg TRU-ID Certified Non-GMO Project Vegetarian; 180 Capsules
Vendor : Nature's Way
Product Type : Vitamins & Supplements
Brand: Nature's Way
- SUPPORTS BLOOD VESSEL TONE: Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) has been traditionally used to support healthy blood vessel tone.*
- SUPERIOR QUALITY STANDARDS: Our Feverfew is carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards.
- AUTHETIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED FEVERFEW: TRU-ID is an independent testing program that uses cutting-edge DNA biotechnology to ensure the authenticity of our herbal products, including our Feverfew. With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Feverfew featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Feverfew is gluten free and vegetarian. It also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATIONS: Take 1 capsule three times daily, preferably with food. Best results obtained with continuous use. Caution: Do not use if pregnant, nursing or allergic to plants of the Asteraceae, Compositae or Daisy family. If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Certain individuals may experience oral or gastric irritation with use. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Publisher: Nature's Way
Release Date: 13-05-2010
Details: Feverfew has been traditionally used to support healthy blood vessel tone *
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches
Item Condition: New