Nature's Way Ginger 180 Capsule Pack of 2
Brand: Nature's Way
- Tradtional digestive support.*
- TRU-ID is an independent testing program that uses cutting-edge DNA biotechnology to ensure the authenticity of our herbal products, including our Ginger Root. With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Ginger Root featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- We're proud partners with The Non-GMO Project. In keeping with our mission to follow the best sourcing, manufacturing and testing practices, we're committed to providing only non-GMO products. Nature's Way Ginger Root is produced according to the best practices for GMO avoidance.
- Each serving of Nature's Way Ginger Root contains 1.1 grams of ginger. GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Our Ginger Root is gluten free and vegetarian, made with plant-derived capsules. It also contains no salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Recommendation: Take 2 capsules daily. Take this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid Taking this product without enough liquid can result in a burning sensation in throat or heartburn. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Ginger has a deeply rooted history in Asian, Indian, and Arabic cultures as a traditional herbal remedy for digestive support.* Nature's Way brings you the best herbals available and sources ginger from where it grows best, like India and West Africa. At Nature's Way, we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. It's the way we deliver uncompromising quality and help you live healthier.
Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 5.1 x 2.6 inches