Nature's Way Ginger Root 240 Capvegi
Brand: Nature's Way
- SOOTHES DIGESTION AND PROMOTES JOINT HEALTH: Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is guaranteed to contain 0.8% total gingerols and gingerdiones to ease stomach discomfort.1,2*
- AUTHETIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED GINGER ROOT: With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Ginger Root featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: Nature's Way Ginger Root is produced according to the best practices for GMO avoidance.
- CERTIFIED POTENCY: Each serving of Nature's Way Ginger Root contains 1.1 grams of ginger.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGAN: Contains no salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 14-08-2017
Details: Ginger has a deeply rooted history in Asian, Indian, and Arabic cultures as a traditional herbal remedy for digestive support.* Nature's Way brings you the best herbals available and sources ginger from where it grows best, like India and West Africa. At Nature's Way, we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. It's the way we deliver uncompromising quality and help you live healthier.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches