NOW Foods, Certified Organic Maple Syrup, Grade A Amber Color, 100% Pure, Light Delicate Flavor, Certified Non-GMO, 32-Ounce
Brand: Now Foods
- ORGANIC, GRADE A, AMBER MAPLE SYRUP: Perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more.
- PURE, RICH TASTE: Grade A Amber Color Maple Syrup has a lighter, more delicate flavor than Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B).
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Certified Organic, Paleo Friendly, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten, Kosher, Low Sodium
- Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food is committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural, and organic foods. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Release Date: 17-06-2010
Details: Product Description Maple syrup is distilled from the sap of organic Sugar Maple trees in springtime. It takes 40 gallons of pure sap to make one gallon of pure syrup. A good Sugar Maple tree is able to produce 1 to 2 quarts of pure maple syrup each season. Grade A Amber Color Maple Syrup has a lighter, more delicate flavor than Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B). Pure maple syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more. Brand Story By
Binding: Health and Beauty
Item Condition: New