Maple Syrup Grade A Dark (Prev Grade B) Org 32 Oz
Vendor : Now Foods
Product Type : Vitamins & Supplements
Brand: Now Foods
- ORGANIC, GRADE A, DARK MAPLE SYRUP: Perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Certified Organic, Corn Free, Kosher, Low Sodium, Paleo Friendly, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food is committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural, and organic foods. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- PURE, ROBUST TASTE: NOW Foods Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B) has a deeper, richer flavor than Grade A light syrups.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 17-06-2010
Details: Product Description Maple syrup is distilled from the sap of organic Sugar Maple trees in springtime. It takes 40 gallons of pure sap to make one gallon of pure syrup. A good Sugar Maple tree is able to produce 1 to 2 quarts of pure maple syrup each season. NOW Real Food Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B) has a deeper, richer flavor than Grade A light syrups. Pure maple syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more. Brand Story By
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches