Now Real Foods Black Chia Seeds Organic 12 Ounce
Brand: Now Foods
- ABUNDANT IN ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: Chia is abundant in essential fatty acids.
- GOOD SOURCE OF FIBER: In addition, chia seeds are a good source of fiber.
- ADDED PROTEIN FOR YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES: It can also be added to salads, yogurts, protein shakes, puddings, and more
- Keto-Friendly;Kosher (Triangle K);Non-GMO Project Verified;Terracycle;USDA Organic
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 17-06-2014
Details: Product Description While most of us know Chia from the popular and peculiar Chia Pets, chia is far more than a humorous ornamental plant. Chia (Salvia hispanica) is one of the best-known plant sources of essential fatty acids, which account for almost two-thirds of chias total fatty acid make-up. Chia seeds are also an excellent source of fiber. Brand Story By NOW Foods
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 5.7 x 2.0 inches