C-1000 Rh Sr 250 Tabs
Brand: Now Foods
- Sustained release: NOW Vitamin C-1000 was specially formulated to provide a sustained release of vitamin C, known for its vital role in the immune system
- With rose hips: Added source of vitamin C
- Certifications/classifications: Vegan/vegetarian, quality GMP assured, non-GMO, soy free, kosher
- GMP quality assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 08-02-2008
Details: NOW Vitamin C-1000 was specially formulated to provide a sustained release of vitamin C and includes rose hips as an added source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system. Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health. Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron. It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body's cells and molecules from damage by free radicals and reactive oxygen molecules generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors. Take one tablet daily.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 3.1 x 3.0 inches