NOW Pet Health, Omega 3 Supplement, Formulated for Cats & Dogs, NASC Certified, 180 Softgels
Brand: Now Foods
- Developed to provide omega-3 fatty acids to your dog and cat.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: NOW Pets Omega 3 is a health supplement formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center.
- NASC CERTIFIED: NOW Pets has been certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), an organization that protects and enhances the integrity of the animal health product industry by promoting the well-being of non-human food chain animals that are given animal health supplements by their owners.
- NOW Pets premium pet supplements are formulated and manufactured with the same attention to quality and detail NOW puts into their supplements intended for humans, from the sourcing of top-quality ingredients to finished product testing.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Release Date: 20-10-2015
Details: Veterinarian Recommended With Omega-3 Support from NOW Pets you can give your pets the important omega-3 fatty acids they need to help support joint health, normal brain function, and a normal immune response to seasonal challenges. Our Omega-3 Support is recommended by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinarian Center. For use in Dogs and Cats only. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 3.1 x 3.0 inches