Astaxanthin 4 Mg 90 Sgels
Brand: Now Foods
- NOW Astaxanthin 4 mg softgels are derived from Non-GMO Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae and has naturally occurring lutein, canthaxanthin, and beta-carotene.
- Astaxanthin, a potent free radical neutralizer, supports cellular protection and balanced immune system responses*
- Non-GMO, Kosher (contains gelatin), Quality GMP Assured, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Made Without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 01-07-2013
Details: Product Description NOW Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid, and due to its unique structure, it performs an important role in cellular free radical protection and healthy immune system responses.* NOW Astaxanthin is derived from Non-GMO Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae and has naturally occurring lutein, canthaxanthin, and beta-carotene. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Brand Story By NOW Foods
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.9 x 1.8 inches