Coq10 100Mg 30 Vcaps
Brand: Now Foods
- CELLULAR ENERGY PRODUCTION: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like compound that plays a central role in cellular energy production.
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED/VEGAN CAPSULES/WITH HAWTHORN BERRY: Hawthorn berries have a long history of traditional use in Europe and North America as an herbal tonic.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Halal, Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Nut Free, Made without Gluten, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Low Sodium
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 15-12-2010
Details: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like compound that plays a central role in cellular energy production. CoQ10 is found throughout the body, but is especially concentrated in the heart, liver, and kidney and production has been found to decline with age. CoQ10 works as a potent free radical scavenger in cell membranes, as well as within blood vessels. Years of scientific research have shown that CoQ10 helps to maintain a healthy heart and vascular system.
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches