Curcubrain Longvida 400 Mg 50 Vcaps
Brand: Now Foods
- COGNITIVE SUPPORT*: Curcumin is a powerful free radical neutralizer that is known to support balanced immune function.*
- CROSSES BLOOD-BRAIN BARRIER*/FREE FORM CURCUMIN WITH SUPERIOR BIOAVAILABILITY*: Features Longvida Optimized Curcumin, which in studies exhibits up to 65 times the bioavailability of free curcuminoids compared with generic curcumin.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Dairy Free, Egg Free, Kosher, Made w/o Gluten, Non-GMO, Nut Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 01-07-2014
Details: Curcumin is a powerful free radical neutralizer that is known to support balanced immune function, but is also known to have poor bioavailability.* NOW CurcuBrain features Longvida Optimized Curcumin, which in studies exhibits up to 65 times the bioavailability of free curcuminoids compared with generic curcumin.* Longvida is absorbed by the GI tract and delivered to the rest of the body as free curcumin, the active form in the body.* Longvida is shown to penetrate the blood-brain barrier for the support of healthy neuronal tissues.* LONGVIDA extract is patented under US 9192644 & EP 1993365 (other patents pending) and LONGVIDA is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences Inc. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches