NOW Supplements, Evening Primrose Oil 500 mg with Naturally Occurring GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid), 100 Softgels
Vendor : Now Foods
Product Type : Vitamins & Supplements
Brand: Now Foods
- Servings Per Container 33
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- By supporting the body's healthy immune system responses, GLA may help to maintain normal skin barrier function, as well as a healthy vascular system
- Healthy Skin
- Balanced Immune Response
- Support for Mild PMS Discomfort
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: NOW Evening Primrose Oil has naturally occurring gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 fatty acid also found in borage and black currant seed oils. Although the body can synthesize GLA from other dietary fats, it can be more efficiently utilized for bodily functions when consumed in its preformed state.* By supporting the body’s healthy immune system responses, GLA may help to maintain normal skin barrier function, as well as a healthy vascular system.*
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 1.6 x 1.2 inches