NOW Supplements, Neptune Krill, Double Strength 1000 mg, Phospholipid-Bound Omega-3, 120 Softgels
Brand: Now Foods
- DOUBLE STRENGTH/CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT*: This double strength product has twice the krill oil (1,000 mg per softgel) than our regular strength product (500 mg per softgel).
- SUPPORTS JOINT HEALTH*/100 PERCENT PURE NEPTUNE KRILL OIL: In addition, NKO naturally has astaxanthin, a powerful free radical scavenger and immune-supporting carotenoid.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Keto Friendly, Friend of the Sea, Non-GMO, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 05-08-2017
Details: Neptune Krill Oil (NKO®) is known for its unique fatty acid (FA) profile, which includes EPA and DHA, plus phospholipids. In addition, NKO® naturally has astaxanthin, a powerful free radical scavenger and immune-supporting carotenoid.* Clinical studies have shown that NKO® can help to support joint comfort, healthy blood lipid levels already within normal range, and may help to maintain healthy feminine balance.* The phospholipid-bound forms of EPA and DHA from krill oil have also demonstrated exceptionally high bioavailability.* Neptune Krill Oil is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals. This double strength product has twice the krill oil (1,000 mg per softgel) than our regular strength product (500 mg per softgel).
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.4 x 3.2 inches