Vendor : Livamed
Product Type : Vitamins & Supplements
Non-GMO Sunflower E 400 IU Softgels 90 Count
Soy-Free Vitamin E from Sunflowers
Most Vitamin E comes from soy, which is a common allergen and may be from genetically modified soybeans. Livamed Sunflower E is from non-GMO sunflowers, a naturally rich source of Vitamin E. This Vitamin E is an alternative for people who wish to avoid soy and/or GMOs but still want the many benefits of supplemental Vitamin E.
Vitamin E is a powerful fat-soluble antioxidant that prevents the oxidation of fats and protects the cells from oxidative damage. It supports normal blood clotting, heart health and tissue repair. Like many antioxidants, Vitamin E helps protect us from age-related degenerative diseases and prolongs the useful life of our cells.
Some of Vitamin E's many benefits include:
- Synergistic Antioxidant — Vitamin E works with other antioxidants to increase their effectiveness. It works especially well with selenium and protects Vitamins A and C from oxidation. It also increases superoxide dismutase, a powerful antioxidant enzyme. Combined with antioxidants Vitamin C and beta-carotene, Vitamin E helps protect the eyes from cataracts and decreases vision loss.
- Cardiovascular Benefits — Lowers the risk of atherosclerosis and heart disease by soothing intermittent claudication, reducing inflammation in the arteries and strengthening capillary walls. Also, via the metabolism of fats in arterial walls, it helps protect arteries from damage caused by LDL oxidation. In addition, Vitamin E increases beneficial HDL when levels are low.
- Immune Benefits — Increases potency of our immune reactions. Vitamin E enhances resistance to bacterial infections and disease and helps white blood cells engulf and destroy pathogens. It also protects white blood cells from free radical damage.
- Women’s Health — Research indicates that Vitamin E is effective for PMS and fibrocystic breast disease. It may also be useful for people with breast implants. Vitamin E helps regulate estrogen levels and may offer relief during menopause by affecting prostaglandins. It can bring relief from menopausal hot flashes, vaginitis and excessive bleeding in women with IUDs. For women using oral contraceptives, it lowers the tendency for platelet aggregation and reduces the risk of stroke.
Our Vitamin E is 100% natural, using the d-form that is the only form of Vitamin E found in nature. Research confirms that natural Vitamin E is more potent than synthetic forms.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.