NOW Supplements, Sunflower Lecithin 1200 mg with Phosphatidyl Choline, 100 Softgels
Brand: Now Foods
- SOY-FREE AND NON-GMO: Sunflower lecithin has phosphatidyl choline, the most abundant phospholipid in the cell membrane, where it plays a key role in cellular signaling and synaptic function.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Made w/o Gluten, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT*: NOW Sunflower Lecithin naturally abounds in phosphatidyl inositol, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, and essential fatty acids.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 14-12-2010
Details: Product Description NOW Sunflower Lecithin has Phosphatidyl Choline, the most abundant phospholipid in the cell membrane, where it plays a key role in cellular signaling and synaptic function.* NOW Sunflower Lecithin also naturally abounds in Phosphatidyl Inositol, Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine, and essential fatty acids. Lecithin in the diet aids in emulsifying fats, enabling them to be dispersed in water; and as a choline-containing phospholipid, its choline is easily absorbed and utilized by the body.* NOW Sunflower Lecithin Softgels are Non-GMO and Soy-Free. Brand Story By
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches