Organic Anise Seed Tea - 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bags - Caffeine-Free Tea with a Palate-Pleasing, Sweet Essence, Rich in Vitamins and Minerals, Kosher, GMO-Free, Gluten Free
Brand: Buddha Teas
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR - Buddha Teas Anise Seed Tea offers a flavor that is often compared to licorice, which makes for a sweet and sumptuous tea experience. Caffeine-free, this refreshing herbal brew can be enjoyed throughout the day.
- HEALTH BENEFITS - Anise Seed Tea is rich in minerals, especially iron and manganese. Along with being kosher, it's also GMO and gluten-free.
- ORGANIC - Our Anise Seed Tea is prepared using bleach-free tea bags to provide you with a truly high-quality tea experience. This unadulterated tea is crafted without any additives whatsoever.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS - To enjoy a delicious cup of Anise Seed Tea, use 1 bleach-free tea bag per cup of water heated to about 205°. Cover and steep for 3-6 minutes. Remove tea bag and enjoy!
- BUDDHA TEAS - Crafted without additives, using only organic or wild-harvested ingredients, we believe in living harmoniously with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes use 100% recycled materials, making our teas good for the earth and you!
Publisher: Buddha Teas
Details: Buddha Teas Organic Anise Seed Tea offers a flavor that is often compared to licorice, which makes for a sweet and sumptuous tea experience. After a good, long steep, this carefully crafted tea is smooth, slightly sweet, never bitter. Our Anise Seed Tea is sure to please the palate and satisfy one's desire for a simple, yet comforting cup. Enjoy this refreshing herbal tea throughout the day because it's caffeine free!
Anise Seed Tea's high mineral content includes iron, manganese, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, and copper. Along with being kosher, this deliciously easy-to-drink organic tea has been shown to help alleviate symptoms of depression, relieve intestinal issues such as nausea and indigestion.
This tea is made using nothing but pure, organic anise seeds unadulterated by the use of additives or flavorings.
To enjoy a delicious cup of Buddha Teas Anise Seed Tea, use 1 bleach-free tea bag per cup of water heated to about 205°. Cover and steep for 3-6 minutes. Remove tea bag and enjoy!
At Buddha Teas, we are all about clean and truth, which is why our teas are crafted without artificial or natural flavorings, using only fresh, pure organic or wild-harvested ingredients. We start with a philosophy of living in harmony with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes are made from 100% recycled and recyclable material, making our teas as kind to the environment as they are to you.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches
Item Condition: New